The Town of Snowflake is governed by a council of 6 members and a Mayor, with staggered elections held every 2 years (4 members elected the first two years, the Mayor and 2 members elected the next two years). Each councilperson serves a 4-year term, and there are no term limits.
The Mayor is directly elected in an election held every 4 years, and serves as the moderator and presiding officer at Council Meetings.
Please contact Katie Melser (Town Clerk) at (928) 536-7103 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a time to get a candidate packet (candidate packets no longer available for 2022 election cycle).
- Byron Lewis defeated Bob Flake for Mayor
(4 year term)
- Greg Brimhall and Cory Johnson defeated
Lauri Wong for Council (4 year terms)
- There will be no General Election for Snowflake offices, the minimum
requirements were met to be elected to office in the Primary Election.
|Candidates for Mayor|
|4 Year Term:|
|Candidates for Council|
|4 Year Term:|
|Write-In Candidates:||Name must be written exactly as it appears below to be valid|
For all elections (Local, State, and National) registered voters may cast their ballot at the LDS Social Hall, located at 78 West Center Street.
- The Primary Election will be held August 2, 2022 with the last day to request an early voting ballot from Navajo County on July 22, 2022 (registration deadline is July 5, 2022).
- The General Election will be held November 8, 2022 (if needed) with the last day to request an early voting ballot from Navajo County on October 28, 2022 (registration deadline is October 11, 2022).
- We contract with Navajo County to administer our elections. If you have questions about early voting or registration, please contact the county or check out their website for more information at “Navajo County Elections”.
- Visit “Arizona Votes” or “Citizens Clean Elections Commission” for great information on candidates, polling places, and more!